keep your business development efforts on track by having regular coffee chats with amy
As seen in:
It is commonly understood that a wealth management practice can grow through client referrals and getting COI introductions.
That being said, standard approaches to using these methods can take on average 3-5 years before results begin to show.
The Select Advisors sales training methods and program focus on speed in helping advisors grow. We focus on cutting edge and modern techniques that are proven to get advisors in front of ultra high net worth individuals.
In our Coffee Chats with Amy Program, groups of 15-20 advisors gather on webcam/call to share their questions, experiences, and challenges, and hear speedy solutions from Amy Parvaneh.
How does it work?
Simple! Register today, and we will notify you of your regular spot to join 15-20 other advisors facing similar sales experiences as you. We will meet bi-weekly, and your name will not be shared with anyone else on the session.
For an entire year, from the comfort of your office or home, you can simply log in to our Coffee Chats with Amy webcam sessions, in which Amy and the Select Advisors team will hold you accountable with weekly goals, checklists, exercises, and best practices. They will share with you proven sales strategies in the wealth management industry, and address many of your common challenges (questions will be submitted by you prior to the session.) At times, we will have guest speakers and other coaches to aid the conversation and give you as much resources as possible.
Your name will not be shared with anyone else on the session, and your questions will be submitted the day before anonymously.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to become a wealth detector in your daily activities
- How to use social media in order to source leads from any industry
- What your social media presence should include in order to get most people to accept your connection and take a meeting with you
- How to prospect friends and neighbors in a way that you don't damage long lasting relationships
- How to get better at gaining referrals from existing client through better research
- How to see who is building wealth before anyone finds out
- How to spend your business development time in a way that's effective
- Becoming a Wealth Detector to source billionaires, the millionaire next door, and unannounced M&A activity
- Using extremely good research skills to find names most advisors aren't coming across
Enhancing your prospect meeting skills
- Becoming a better storyteller to describe your value proposition
- Explaining the investment management landscape to build excitement and enthusiasm
- Rebranding and repackaging your story
- Best types of questions to ask during meetings to get to the next step
- Best ways to incorporate your teammates into your meetings
- Do's and don'ts at meetings to achieve your goals
- Incorporating unique solutions into your practice that meet today's investor needs
- Follow up email strategies that work
- Communication and in-person strategies to increase the energy and momentum within meetings
Expediting the Closing Process
- Handling client objections
- Building a process and checklists around any meeting to significantly increase your close ratio
- Action steps around any meeting to move the ball forward
- Properly addressing fee conversations
- Asking for the order
- Creating a sense of urgency